Does faith require reasons to believe? Are religious beliefs based on truth? Can there be morality without religion? What is the essence of religion?
What are some questions to ask God?
For all those who want to hear God speak to them, I have good news.
1. Ask God about yourself.
- How do You see me?
- What are You doing in my life right now?
- What do You say about the pain in my past?
- What do You want me to know about my future?
- What Bible verse do You have for me right now?
What is the main question that each religion seeks to answer?
One of the fundamental questions that religions seek to answer is that of origin. How was man put on earth? Why and from what was he created? Who created him?
What are spiritual questions?
20 Questions For Every Spiritual Seeker
- Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
- What is the relationship between science and religion?
- Why are so many people depressed?
- What are we all so afraid of?
- When is war justifiable?
- How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
- How does one obtain true peace?
What three things you would ask from God?
7 Things To Ask God For When You Don’t Know What You Need
- Wisdom. “If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. …
- Strength. “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” — …
- Guidance. …
- Confidence. …
- Courage. …
- Peace. …
- Freedom from fear.
Can you write to God?
Send the letter to God.
Of course you don’t have to do anything with your letter once you are finished writing it. However, if you want to mail your letter to God, you can send it to him in the mail!
How do you ask God what you want?
Ask God specifically for what you want.
Tell God what you want or need and ask Him to provide that for you. Be specific about your request. Even though God knows what you want and need, He wants you to ask Him for it. God can answer vague prayers, but being specific creates a deeper bond between you and Him.
What is the oldest religion?
The word Hindu is an exonym, and while Hinduism has been called the oldest religion in the world, many practitioners refer to their religion as Sanātana Dharma (Sanskrit: सनातन धर्म, lit.
What is the oldest active religion?
The Vedic Age began in India after the collapse of the Indus Valley Civilisation. The reign of Akhenaten, sometimes credited with starting the earliest known recorded monotheistic religion, in Ancient Egypt.
What are the five major world religions?
‘ These existential questions are central to the five major world religions — and that’s not all that connects these faiths. John Bellaimey explains the intertwined histories and cultures of Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity and Islam.
What should I ask my spiritual teacher?
The Questions You Have Always Wanted To Ask A Spiritual Leader
- What is the message behind Buddhist Boot Camp? …
- How did the book come to be? …
- Is there a difference between being religious and being spiritual? …
- You quote the Dalai Lama saying, “Don’t try to use what you learn from Buddhism to be a Buddhist; use it to be a better whatever-you-already-are.” Can you elaborate on that?
What questions should I ask my guru?
15 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Guru
- Does the teacher ask you for money before he/she offers their teaching?
- Does the teacher believe in absolute certainty?
- Does the teacher encourage you to think for yourself?
- Does the teacher pose problems that only he/she can answer?
Is it rude to ask someone their religion?
It’s not rude to ask what a person’s religious views are. But you shouldn’t press on it too much, I suppose until you got to know them. And you have to remember to be respectful, and not talk down on them. I don’t think it’s rude, but ONLY if the person you’re asking is someone you know well.
What does God really want?
God expects us to accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, as our Savior. He expects us to give our lives to Him, and in so doing, develop the character of Christ. God wants us to become more like Christ. … God expects you to trust Him, Love Him and pattern yourself after His Son, Jesus Christ.
Is it OK to ask God for things?
The Lord wants us to ask Him for good things! … When we ask God for something, it’s a humble acknowledgment that we are needy and He is our good and benevolent Father – willing to give us the things we desire. Think about it, God is a good Father! He’s more generous than the very best human father we could think of.