How do I uninstall the Bible app?
Uninstall the Bible App
- Open the Play Store on your device.
- Select the Search field.
- In the Search field, search for YouVersion.
- Select the icon for The Bible App by Life. Church.
- Select Uninstall.
How do I uninstall the Android Bible app?
I. Disable Apps in Settings
- On your Android phone, open Settings.
- Navigate to Apps or Manage Applications and select All Apps (may vary depending on your phone’s make and model).
- Now, look for the apps that you want to remove. Can’t find it? …
- Tap the app name and click on Disable. Confirm when prompted.
Can you delete a YouVersion account?
We cannot delete your account for you, but you can do it yourself. If not signed in, enter your email address and password to sign into your YouVersion account. This will delete your account used for both OS or Android Bible Lens and also for YouVersion Bible App and website reading, plans etc.
How do I cancel YouVersion?
- At the bottom of every email from YouVersion is an unsubscribe link.
- Selecting that link will unsubscribe you from that specific email type and will also provide the option to manage your notification settings or unsubscribe from all emails with just one click.
Is YouVersion Bible app safe?
YouVersion Bible. YouVersion Bible is notorious for privacy violations and dangerous data collection. Yet, here it is: still seated firmly in the Play Store, racking up over 100 million installs with a whopping 22 permission requests.
Does disabling apps free up space?
For Android users who wish they could remove some of the apps pre-installed by Google or their wireless carrier, you’re in luck. You may not always be able to uninstall those, but for newer Android devices, you can at least “disable” them and reclaim the storage space they’ve taken up.
How do I get rid of unwanted apps?
The tried-and-true method for deleting apps from your Android phone or tablet is simple: Long-press on the app’s icon until the app shortcut’s popup shows up. You’ll either see an “i” button or see App Info; tap it. Next, tap Uninstall. It’s simple and works on every Android device I’ve ever used.
How do I delete an app without uninstalling it?
First hold the power button then it will display you the menu to power off , restart and others. Now hold the poweroff button in the menu which will prompt you to “Reboot to safe mode”. Select ok and your device will reboot to safe mode and then searcb that specific app and try uninstalling it.
How do I delete my Bible com account?
Follow these steps below:
- Sign in to your account.
- Select link http://bible.com/settings/delete_account.
- If not signed in, enter your email address and password to sign into your YouVersion account.
- Select “Delete My YouVersion Account”
How do I change my YouVersion account?
Change the account email
- Select Change Email Address.
- Your current email will be displayed. Delete it first. …
- Select Change Email Address.
- A verification email will be sent to the new email address.
- Open the email and click on the verification link to complete the email change process for your YouVersion account.
Is YouVersion Bible app free?
YouVersion Bible is completely free and lets you listen to books, chapters and verses of the Bible. You can listen to daily Reading Plans that you subscribe to in the Bible App and even pray over your prayer list.
How do you hide activity on the Bible app?
- The first time you start a plan, you will be asked if you would like your plan to be visible to your friends.
- Your plan progress will then be visible on your friends’ home page as activity moments.
- To change setting go to Settings in your plan and change the Privacy to Share with Friends or Set to Private.